NOW SHIPPING! You asked and we listened – the new Subaru Outback Console Vault is here!
The Subaru Outback Console Vault comes in three available models: one featuring a high-security barrel key lock, another featuring a keyless 4-digit mechanical lock, and an additional keyless lock option. Simply select which model you prefer from the options above when placing your order.
As with all Console Vault products, installation is incredibly simple and installation time requires only about 5 – 10 minutes.
2014 – 2017 Features:
- Massive 12-Gauge cold rolled plate steel with welded tabs and notch seams
- Superior 3-point locking system resists prying
- Bank Vault-style hinge latch pins
- Drill-resistant locks
- Easy 5 – 10 minute installation
- Secures to factory console bolts
- Perfectly balanced spring-assisted door
- Made in the United States of America
Full Floor Console:
Features Console Vault’s Triple Guard Lock System:
Console Vault has recently made the greatest design improvement since the product was first developed. Our new Triple Guard Lock System incorporates a latch design similar to the pins used in the doors of bank vaults, an overall improvement that greatly increases security.
The design also includes a front channel that incorporates the lid into the body of the vault itself, ultimately eliminating stress from the physical lock. The end result: the most secure product Console Vault has ever made.