Expect the class to be 6-8 hours in length.
Equipment you should bring:
- 1 semi-automatic pistol with 3 magazines or revolver with 2 speed loader (unless you want to reload by hand!).
- Eye and ear protection (may be available at the gun range to borrow free of charge).
- 30 rounds of ammunition for the qualification.
- 250 rounds and a strong side or appendix carry holster if you are participating in the advanced drills and techniques (free of charge)
- A willingness to learn and participate in discussions regarding this very serious subject during the class.
Additional information regarding the exact class location, range and additional details will be emailed out to all students no less than 30 calendar days prior to the class.
We will provide class room handouts and have pens available to use and we will provide the targets for use during the shooting qualification test.
May 5 @ 09:00
North Branch MN